Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Administrative Authorisations

Falcon Group elaborates ANY administrative request to develop your activity in Switzerland as a Swiss or EU Citizen.
-Your permit to work in Switzerland as an independent
-Your business activity subject to cantonal or federal license
Examples of these authorisations include:
-License to sell alcohol and tobacco,
-Swiss financial markets,
-License to open a bar/restaurant,
-Insurance practice,
-Fund or business capital selling.